Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission for the 9th JSH International Symposium is now open.
The JSH International symposium is an annual meeting for hematologists to exchange advanced knowledge and information about the specified theme and the main theme of the symposium 2018 is "Epigenetic Abnormalities and Therapies for Hematologic Malignancies".
The organizing committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for poster presentation for the Symposium. Among them, three excellent abstracts will be selected as oral presentations by the organizing committee. All submissions are eligible and will be considered for the "The 9th JSH International Symposium Awards".
Submissions by young investigators are especially expected.
We are looking forward to having your active participation to the 9th JSH International Symposium.
The Category List
- Genetic and epigenetic abnormalities in MDS and MPN
- Genetic and epigenetic abnormalities in AML and ALL/lymphoma
- Clonal hematopoiesis and preleukemia; epidemiology, pathophysiology, and outcomes
- New therapies for hematological malignancies
- Pathogenesis of and novel therapies for multiple myeloma
- Microenvironment of hematological malignancies
Abstract should be submitted through online system and should be made according to ‘Abstract Template’.
Submission Deadline: 20th April, 2018
|1st December 2017||Abstract Submission Starts|
|20th April 2018||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|May 2018||All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected for poster or oral presentation|
|Late May 2018||Selection result will be announced.
Instructions for poster presentation will be announced to those who are selected